- This position is primarily responsible for call in support and service contract work.
- Interface with the customer, mechanical and electrical installers, etc.
- Confirm equipment installation matches the flow diagram
- Answer questions regarding the electrical drawings and other items within the NorthWind scope of work.
- Basic Ethernet communication setup of VFDs, remote I/O Racks, Scales, etc.
- I/O checkout – from the field device to the graphics
- Provide support to the programmer during sequence testing and initial operation
- Assist with or provide customer training
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Physical Ability & Work Environment
- Includes but is not limited to the following:
- Climbing, kneeling, reaching, and finger mobility
- Occasionally exerting up to 20 pounds of force
- Subject to temperature changes, noise, or hazards
- Electrical experience, understanding of controls, ability to troubleshoot and use a computer required
- Travel required – must have a valid driver’s license
- Degree or certificate in electrical or related field of training
- 2 years’ experience preferred
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
NorthWind is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive wages and benefits