Site Lead Electrician
- This position is a traveling position and is primarily responsible for onsite supervision of electrical installation projects. Applicants are expected to travel approximately 80% of the time and work directly under the Installation Manager to manage individual projects.
- Coordinate with the Installation Manager to assign and inspect the work of onsite electricians and trades helpers; initiates corrective actions to secure satisfactory standards and timely project completion
- Plan and develop work schedules, equipment usage, and ensure material is on site when needed
- Be a role model in the areas of safety, quality, and productivity
- Understand, and apply the national electrical code
- Interface and communicate with customers to answer questions about the NorthWind scope of work
- Troubleshoot electrical issues
- This job description may not contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by this position and are subject to change at any time with or without notice.
Physical Ability & Work Environment
- Includes but is not limited to the following:
- Climbing, bending, kneeling, reaching, and finger mobility
- Lifting up to 50 pounds of force
- Working outdoors in adverse conditions, around noises, or hazards present on construction sites
- Knowledge of wiring of motors, switches, circuit breakers and fuse boxes operating on AC/DC control systems is required
- Knowledge in the installation of electrical panel boards, load centers, conduit, conductors, power transformers
- Knowledge of safety procedures when working with electrical systems required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the trade
- Understanding of controls, blueprint reading, and use a computer required
- Must have a good work ethic and attention to detail
- 4 years’ experience required
- Journeyman’s License highly preferred
- Valid driver’s license (CDL is a plus)
Position offers competitive compensation, health insurance and other benefits. To apply, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up an application at NorthWind Technical Services, 2751 Antelope Road, Sabetha, KS 66534 (phone: 785-284-0080).
NorthWind Technical Services is a locally-owned company that provides automation solutions to companies all over the world.
An Equal Opportunity Employer